Tuesday 3 August 2010

Hey everyone! I'm Dani, I'm 19 and I've just finished my gap year working for the youth service for Southwark. I'm dead excited about this coming visit and I think so much exciting and positive stuff is going to come out of September. All the communication teams up and down the country are hoping to give people a real fresh insight into what the experience is like for the people attending the events, especially the young people. So if you're not able to get to the events- this is the place to keep up to date!

I've also set up a youtube (my username is 6Danidani) and flickr account (www.flickr.com/photos/mypapalvisit2010) so you can keep 110% up-to-date with EVERYTHING going on over the four days =).

I hope that whatever you're doing to prepare for the visit goes well and remember to pray for the Holy Father as we get closer to history!

No comments:

Post a Comment