Wednesday 18 August 2010

Oh my life- we're nearly there!

Not so long ago, James mentioned something about 'twibbons'. I finally have one and as I added my sticker to my profile picture on facebook, I realised that in just four weeks history is going to happen right here. We are all going to be entering an exciting and momentous weekend together celebrating our faith. No amount of preparation, tweeting, blogging is going to truly prepare us for the moment that will remind us that we all follow the same person.

Jesus Christ.

It's going to be a weekend full of fun and laughter; joy and love and no matter what we are going through in our lives in that moment in time, for just a few hours- maybe even a few moments we will be able to revel in God's glory. Spread the word. The vicar of Christ will be here in 40 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment